How to Join Hoebridge Golf Club *
In order to join the Club you must contact the Golf Centre to pay your annual green fee as either a 7 day, 5 day, or Flexi member. A points based system operated by BGL that enables members to play at any time, 7 days a week with varying amounts of points being changed depending on the time of booking.
Advise the Golf Centre sales team that you also want to join the "club" and they will include you club capitation fee and English Golf, Surrey Golf capitation fees.
For full details and current costs of membership and an application form contact the sales team at Hoebridge Golf Centre Tel: 01483 722611.
By joining the Hoebridge Golf Club you will be able to take advantage of a number of benefits not enjoyed by members of the public at this pay and play course.
* Priority booking of tee times through the centre.
* A 10% discount on all food and beverages purchased in the club.
* The centre provides the club with block bookings for all competitions enabling members to book through the Club V1 app up to 4 weeks in advance.
* Members discounted/free rounds at the other 9 Burhill Golf and Leisure Courses including Burhill Golf Club, and Thornbury Golf and lodge Bristol. For details visit https://www.bglcompany.co.uk/golf ,
* A course that has excellent drainage and never has any temporary greens or tees on the Main Course.
* A busy program of internal competitions for ladies, men and juniors and inter club competitions for all standards. See competitions section of the website.
* Support to members to play in National and Surrey County competitions, representing the Club.
* Excellent professional staff provided by the centre to develop/ improve your game.
* Surrey Golf card enabling discounted green fees at many clubs throughout the country. Contact the membership secretary.
* A very active Charity committee running social and fun events at the club to raise money for national and local charities.
Everone who joins the club is a "member" and can play in any competition midweek or weekend. The club does not apply the above 3 membership categories used by the the Golf Centre for payment of annual Green fees.
Please note that 5 day members playing in weekend competitions will have to pay the centre weekend Green Fee if playing in a weekend competition
The Junior Golf School at Hoebridge Golf Centre has the perfect facilities to develop young players, from beginners through to elite youth performers. Delivering the national coaching programme, Junior Golf Passport, in collaboration with the Golf Foundation, the centres PGA Golf Qualified Teaching Professionals are committed to developing junior’s ability and enthusiasm for a lifelong sport. Lessons are fun, sociable and conducted in a safe environment.
In addition to the Golf Passport programme run by BGL junior golfers may also join the club which enables them to participate in club competitions.
All ages welcome from 4 – 16 year old. Golfmark accredited centre, all DBS checked.
The Club fully support, and endorse BGL's Safe Golf Policies. Copies of these can be found on the BGL website https://hoebridgegc.co.uk/best-pay-and-play-facility-surrey/